KG teachers are required for August 2019, in a stunning, modern, British International School in Bahrain that first opened its doors in 2017, with already well established sister schools in the country.
As a school with a very strong system in place and reputation for academic performance and impeccable behaviour, they provide intensive internal training for all staff and are looking for a passionate, adaptable and resilient KG teacher to join the family!
With fantastic support from SLT and their wonderful hands on school counsellor, there is a great vibe across the whole school, with very well disciplined students and a very happy and enjoyable teaching and learning environment.
The school is situated on a beautiful island in Bahrain with an incredible waterfront, surrounded by miles of pristine sandy beaches, featuring cosmopolitan marinas and a lively quayside culture with endless amounts of attractions, such as the Isa Bin Salman Al Khalifa Grand Mosque, National Museums, Luxury Towers, Waterparks, known for its weekend brunches and much more – something for everyone!
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
• Fully furnished, rent free accommodation, in one of two apartment complexes, with both a pool and a gym on the rooftop, for you to use at your own leisure
• Full cover Medical insurance
• Transport to and from school
• Tax free salary
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Bachelors Degree in Early Years Education
• Experience teaching Early Years, in a school following the National Curriculum for England. Strong NQTs can be considered
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle on +44 (0) 1276 674 204 or firstname.lastname@example.org