Weston Green School
An exciting opportunity for a full time experienced Kindergarten / Nursery teacher required from January 2021, to work in our wonderful, nurturing, independent school.
Do you have enthusiasm, and energy to work as part of our supportive and friendly team in an inspiring school environment? Are you an experienced EYFS teacher looking for your next step? Would you like to be a part of developing initiatives and taking the school forward? We may have just the opportunity for you!
Weston Green School is a 2 form entry independent school situated in Thames Ditton, Surrey. Our school is a special place where children grow and thrive to become independent and confident young people who achieve exceptionally well but also enjoy their experiences immensely and develop a life-long love of learning. Children start with us in our specialised Nursery and Kindergarten which allow for a natural transition into Reception and their school life up to Year 6.
We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, organised, creative and knowledgeable teacher for our Kindergarten from January 2021 to join our exceptional team. The right candidate will be an outstanding practitioner who consistently delivers imaginative and interactive learning opportunities and can demonstrate commitment and passion for Early Years education and who can work closely with our Early Years team. Our Kindergarten and Nursery setting takes children from 2+ in Nursery, with Kindergarten working with those aged 3+ in a broad and imaginative Early Years curriculum, preparing children to join our Reception classes and beyond.
We seek someone who:
● Is an enthusiastic and dynamic member of our team
● Can deliver imaginative, interactive and high calibre learning opportunities with a clear focus on EYFS focused and continuous provision.
● Has an excellent broad knowledge of the EYFS curriculum including end of Key stage expectations.
● Has excellent & positive behaviour management skills
● Can show a commitment to developing strong relationships with; children, staff at the school, parents and outside agencies
● Has high expectations and is friendly, flexible, hardworking and supportive.
We can offer:
● A small, friendly two form entry independent school in a lovely setting with a strong pastoral and community ethos
● A supportive, caring and inspiring team
● Children who are fun, and exciting to teach with a supportive parent body
● Small class sizes
● Excellent development opportunities through our school and Bellevue Education
Visits to the school are most welcome and are encouraged. If you would like to find out more, to discuss the role further or arrange a visit please contact the School Office.
Closing Date: Friday 6th November 2020 12:00noon
Interviews: Thursday 12th November AM
Weston Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism. We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed in the Policies section of our website.
Weston Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups.