A fantastic Primary school in Kingsbury, North West London are seeking an inspirational Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their young and dynamic team.
** Key Stage 1 Teacher needed
** Kingsbury, North West London
** Year 1
** January Start
** Supportive, welcoming school with well-behaved pupils
This lovely three form entry Primary school was rated 'Good' with features of outstanding at OFSTED. It offers a highly supportive and welcoming team. This team ethos helps to build good behaviour and academic excellence across the school, allowing pupils and teachers to develop.
* To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children's learning.
* To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
* To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
* To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
* To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
* To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils' learning.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional Key Stage 1 Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and creative lessons that progress all ability pupils. It is essential that you have excellent national curriculum knowledge and can teach and assess effectively for the appropriate year group.
The Headteacher is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible so if you are interested in this role please apply for this opportunity by sending your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively please call 0127667 4162 for further information.