Halliford School is looking for a School Kitchen Assistant to work term time only for 3 hours per day (15 hours per week) with flexibility regarding the start time 12 noon or 12:30pm to suit the right applicant. This part time role would involve working within a busy school catering environment.
• Assisting the catering team with setting up the dining hall for lunch.
• Supervising the clearing away area
• Liaising with the students who assist with the clearing away duties at lunch.
• Assisting with the cleaning of the dining room after lunch, mopping the floor, wiping tables/chairs in preparation for the following school day.
• Waste bin removal
• Carry out any general dining room duties as required by the Catering Team.
• If required, cover for the catering team and assisting with plating up food in both Dining Room and if required in the Sixth Form Café
Opportunity to assist with Evening lettings as arranged by the Catering Manage (additional payment).
Opportunity to assist with PTA Events held in the evening or Saturday.
Our School is nestled near the picturesque River Thames in Shepperton and is served well by both public transport and major interconnecting roads. Benefits include free lunch during term time, use of on-site facilities such as fitness suite and small gym, term time morning yoga, a non-contributory pension and fee discounts for children following a successful probation.
Halliford School offers a competitive pay structure.
Halliford School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of every child and expects every member of staff to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment would be subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service and satisfactory references.
Halliford School reserves the right to appoint upon receipt of applications.
Halliford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS check and workplace references will be required; a one year probationary period will also apply. Evidence of eligibility to work in the UK will also be required. Charity No: 312090