Shaw Ridge is a popular and successful primary school and part of an umbrella trust of four local schools. We aspire to develop a love of learning so that each individual can make a real difference to themselves, other people and the world around them.
We are seeking someone who:
- has energy, determination and self motivation.
- has a commitment to pupil progress, with high expectations.
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- is committed to improving standards of teaching and learning both within a phase and a curriculum area.
- will create an inspiring classroom environment to motivate children to become confident, independent learners
- works well with a team and shares our caring ethos.
- can demonstrate excellent classroom teaching skills with a proven record of at least good teaching.
We can offer:
- Welcoming, well-behaved, talented children who work with enthusiasm.
- A dedicated staff who are passionate about building on our existing good practise.
- Well established and effective links with schools within our collaborative trust.
- A range of personalised CPD opportunities.
Further details may be requested by telephone or email, from Shaw Ridge Primary School, Ridge Green, Shaw, Swindon SN5 5PU.
We actively encourage visits to our school. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. Hard copy or email applications are acceptable, but must be on a school application form. Applications from NQT’s are welcome.
CVs will not be considered.
Closing date: Noon on 24th May 2021
Interview date: 27th May 2021
Shaw Ridge Primary School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore it is imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS clearances and references, which will be obtained prior to appointment. Proof of right to work in the UK will be required at the time of interview. Staff must work in accordance with the South West Child Protection procedures and Child Protection/Safeguarding Policy, and understand their role within that Policy.
Shaw Ridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.