KS1 & KS2 NQT Teacher - Kingston– September 2021
Are you an enthusiastic KS1 & KS2 NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at an outstanding Primary School in the London Borough of Kingston.
*** Immediate Interview Available*
*** Strong Faculty*
*** Excellent in school support*
A delightful primary school in Kingston, London are looking for a dedicated KS1 & KS2 NQT to join them in 2021.
Ideally you will be an experienced teacher who has an extensive knowledge of the KS1 & KS2 Curriculum.
The school is a friendly and happy one with a caring learning ethos. All teachers should be knowledgeable about, and experienced in implementing current good practice, including a creative approach to English and mathematics.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners and team players, who enjoy teaching, have a desire to contribute to the development of the school and have:
• A passion for children's learning and development;
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
To apply you must have:
- NQT status
- be able to provide 2 references (preferably teaching ones)
- possess a current DBS document (if you do not have one or the one you have is invalid you can apply for one through us)
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic NQT looking for a new role, Please send your CV to Megi on email@example.com, alternatively please call 01276 674 154 for further information.