Class Teachers required for September 2019
We have 2 priorities at Grange Primary School: our children and our staff!
Our goal for our children is to ensure that they have the best education and start that they can within an environment that is safe, secure and inclusive. They come from a diverse range of backgrounds and they are willing to challenge conventional learning strategies, as are our teachers! Our teachers are innovators who deliver lessons that are fun and engaging whilst being creative and informative.
As a teacher at Grange you will need to be:
• Able to foster and develop positive relationships within your class and the wider community
• Someone who has high expectations for teaching and learning
• Innovative and open to trying new approaches and sharing good practice
• An inspiring teacher with a passion for primary education
• Willing to immerse yourself within the Grange community
• Committed to continuing professional development
In return for your dedication and hard work, we will offer you:
• Amazing children with a passion for learning
• Involvement in creating an exciting curriculum which engages the children and their need to learn
• A dynamic and friendly staff who share the same vision and are dedicated to supportive peer development
• A leadership team that is committed to improving staff wellbeing – we’ve reduced workload through our marking policy, share weekly staff awards and changed our teaching & learning policy to ensure it is developmental rather than judgemental
• High quality professional development opportunities
• Opportunities and continued support to develop your career & leadership skills
If this sounds like the job for you and you believe you can make a difference, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our school website to apply.
If you would like to visit the school and see firsthand the difference our teachers and you could make, please call to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date: 09:00 on Wednesday 27th March 2019
Interviews: w/c Monday 1st April 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All job offers will be subject to successful enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Grange Primary School is an equal opportunity employer.