Would you like to work at Chiseldon Primary and Nursery School?
At Chiseldon Primary & Nursery School, we are looking for a passionate year 1 class teacher deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our pupils. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate pupils to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Chiseldon Primary & Nursery School is a Good-rated school based in Swindon. We offer, on-site parking, childcare, cycle to work scheme (SBC), and great work life balance. Our school is set in a stunning rural location, which is well-connected to the main town. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We offer the opportunity for staff voice through our yearly questionnaire and all staff have an input into the school development plan to share ideas and best practice making our school the success it has become. We hold Young Carers Award and pride ourselves on excellent pupil behaviour with a strong ethos of inclusion and diversity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary M1 - M6.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching..
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your pupils without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both pupils and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Find out more on our School visit our website
Closing Date: 25.09.2020 at Midday
Interview Date: w/b 28.09.2020
Chiseldon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.