Start Date: 12th April 2021 or sooner if possible
We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to join us at Seagrave Village Primary School. This post is full time and temporary until Friday 25th March 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher early in their career or a more experienced teacher to join a small, caring and highly motivated team.
The ideal candidate for the role will:
• Be enthusiastic and driven to provide the best care and education for our children.
• Be a patient, respectful and adaptable team player
• Be somebody that can make good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Have a sense of humour
• Passionate about education and preparing children for life beyond school.
• Able to work using their initiative
• Have good computing skills
To apply for this position please apply using the online application form.
Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, 7th December 2020
Provisional Interview Date: w/c 14th December 2020
We look forward to receiving your application!
Seagrave Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.