*** KS1 Primary Teacher wanted
*** Contemporary and spacious primary school
*** Located in Merton, South West London
*** Full-Time position starting September 2019
*** Excellent support and NQT mentorship
*** Inspirational Leadership team
Would you be interested in joining a lovely South West London Primary School as a Teacher starting September 2019?
This ‘GOOD’ rated primary school is well respected in the London borough of Merton are keen to appoint a teacher who has the ambition and will to succeed and create an engaging leaning environment for all.
Regardless of experience this teacher job comes with the offer of excellent CPD and the chance to flourish in a top school from September onwards.
• Full Time
• Primary Teacher - KS1
• Fantastic opportunity for Teachers hoping to make an impact
• Excellent CPD on offer!
• Work within a talented KS1 Team
• Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale
• Open to Experienced Teachers and NQTs
• Experience working within an inner-City School desired- Multi cultural & Inclusive
• Graded at least 'Good' or better during induction or latest Ofsted
• Passionate & Committed Teachers wanted!
• Excellent subject knowledge & refreshing approach to teaching & learning
• Team player - adaptable & positive individuals required!
• Established SLT in place - strong, proven & supportive
• Inner London - Borough of Merton
• 2 form entry
• Excellent Transport Links -Local Buses and Free Parking
• Graded 'Outstanding' - Progress, Behaviour, Teaching & Leadership
• School keen to raise standards & attainment
• Creative Curriculum adopted - IPC - International Primary Curriculum
• Recent Investment in to resources & school site
For any Primary Teacher post you must have QTS, be TA (GTC) Registered, DBS (CRB) checked or willing to undergo one and able to provide two references. This is a Full Time, Role. For the right candidate, contracts will commence in September 2019
Applications are welcome from NQT’s or Teachers in the early stages of their careers.
Please could you kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com or simply call me on 01276674227 / 07788251074