KS1 Class-teacher 0.8 Main scale
Maternity cover for 2019/20
Are you an excellent teacher who has the ability to inspire, motivate and encourage children?
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and creative with a real passion for teaching and learning?
Are you committed to developing links with the local and wider community?
As a school we can offer:
- A vibrant atmosphere with a creative approach to the curriculum
- Motivated, happy children
- Support from a committed staff team and governing body
- A commitment to your personal professional development and well-being
- Wider opportunities working with colleagues in our DLAT partner schools
- A listening school where your opinions will matter
Visits to the school are welcomed
For further information or to make an appointment to visit us please contact the school office. Tel: O1664 562500
Closing Date: Thursday 6th June 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 13th June 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment (the post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance).
We are committed to safeguarding all of the children in our care.