Hours: Full Time
Contract: Temporary – starting 1 September 2019
Salary Scale: Main scale
Christ Church C of E School (part of the Kaleidoscope MAT) requires someone who is dynamic, highly motivated and an inspirational practitioner to fit into our successful team to start in September 2019 on a 1 year temporary contract in the first instance. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Applications are welcome from individuals who can:
• Demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning;
• Recognise and build upon the strengths of every child and take responsibility for their progress;
• Are passionate about making a difference and are committed to providing a caring, nurturing environment, sympathetic to our Christian values;
• Display excellent communication skills to the entire school community, establishing strong foundations with parents, children and governors;
• Make a contribution and be involved with the wider community
• Be creative and enthusiastic and open to challenge and change.
In return, we can offer:
• Highly supportive staff, governors, parents and fantastic pupils;
• Opportunities for staff development and training;
• A warm Christian ethos.
Christ Church is part of the Kaleidoscope Multi Academy Trust which includes Ashcombe, Becket, Hutton, St Martins, Crockerne and Worle Village. As part of this arrangement you may be required to work at one of these schools or any additional school that may join the MAT in the future as business dictates.
Christ Church is a single class intake 210 place primary school in the centre of Weston-super-Mare. We have very close links with our local Church and actively promote Christian values throughout school life. At our last Osted (Spring 2017) we were judged to be a good school. The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all appointments will be subject to a full DBS and satisfactory references. Investment in staff wellbeing and training is a priority at our school to ensure our children receive the very best.
For further details and an application form, please contact the school office. Visits are encouraged.
Closing Date: Noon, 21 June 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 1 July 2019
Christ Church Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.