KS1 Class Teacher
Salary: Main Scale
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
Commencement date: 01/09/2019
Advertisement closing date: 27/06/2019
Interview date: 03/07/2019
St Mary's CE Primary School is a modern, thriving, 2 form entry village school in Purton, a village on the outskirts of Swindon in North Wiltshire. We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, inspiring and caring teacher. If you have vision, creativity, and a clear understanding of what it takes to be an exceptional teacher, we would welcome your interest in joining our school team as we continue to build on the tremendous success and achievements. We would welcome applications from NQT teachers. We are a 'good' school (Ofsted 2017) and we have our sights firmly set on becoming 'outstanding'.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Will be committed to our ethos of high expectations and standards.
- Are experienced in identifying, monitoring, evaluating and providing effective strategies for all pupils.
- Have excellent inter-personal skills and have a proven track record of demonstrating this.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Will work with teachers and TA’s to ensure high quality, creative and enriching teaching and learning opportunities for all pupils.
If you have:
- Evidence of successful completion of primary school teaching experience, working within a creative curriculum to inspire and enthuse children.
- Evidence of working well as part of a team with high expectations and an inspirational approach to teaching and learning.
- Evidence of a positive attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of success in promoting learning in a caring and Christian ethos.
Then we can offer you:
- A school which is proud of all children and strives hard to provide a caring environment for them to flourish in.
- Support from an experienced, knowledgeable, and hard working team of professionals who aspire to make a difference to every child in our care.
- A great working environment in our state-of-the-art building with facilities dedicated to enhance learning in our purpose built school.
- Continued professional development and support for career aspirations.
We would warmly welcome visits to the school where you can meet the leadership team, staff and our very friendly children - please telephone to make an appointment.
For further details, please contact Mrs Emma Wheeler on 01793-770239 or visit our website.
St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
St Mary's CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.