Teacher £23,720 - £34,665 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
Hours: 13 hours per week (Thursdays and Fridays with the possibility of additional days in Term 2 only)
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2020 pending a review of the staffing structure.
Are you an outstanding professional who is excited by learning and enabling young people to achieve? Are you keen to join a motivated and welcoming team? Have you worked within Key Stage One?
Then you could be exactly what we're looking for - read on!
The Governors and Headteacher of Bowsland Green Primary School are looking for a talented practitioner who is passionate about developing aspiration and opportunities for children. In return for your commitment, you will be well supported in your professional development to develop your own skills and understanding to reach your aspirations.
We are looking for an organised, talented and passionate teacher who has:
• Experience of engaging pupils to secure strong progress
• Knowledge of the EYFS, Y1 and Y2 curriculum plus creatively and passion to make learning enjoyable and environments stimulating
• Energy, enthusiasm and desire for high expectations for all pupils, staff and themselves
• An individual driven to overcome barriers for vulnerable pupils
• The personal skills and confidence to provide support and challenge to colleagues
• Great interpersonal and communication skills, committed to ensuring a job share is outstanding
• A commitment to engaging in all areas of school life
• Experience or desire to lead a foundation curriculum subject would be an advantage
As a school we can offer:
• Superb pupils, who are now confident and enthusiastic learners
• Brilliant families, keen to work in partnership to ensure children achieve the best possible outcomes
• A skilled, committed and positive staff – a team that work exceptionally hard and exude positivity and humour
• A secure school - read our latest Ofsted report
• The necessary training and support in order that you achieve your best!
• An opportunity to be embraced by strong senior team who work exceptionally closely together to secure school improvement
• Development through working in a network collaborative of five other primary schools called Connect for Learning.
Applicants will need to detail their experience including impact for pupils, specialisms and reasons for wanting to join our team, within their letter of application to work at Bowsland Green.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please email or ring the main office to book in on Wednesday 2nd October at 4.30pm. Come and meet us and hear all about our brilliant journey and ask any questions you may have.
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th October at 12pm.
Interviews: Thursday 17th October 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Bowsland Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.