NQTs are welcome to apply
Post is full time temporary in the first instance.
We can offer you:
• A supportive mentoring and coaching programme with guaranteed release time
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
• Be part of TMET, a vibrant and outward looking multi academy trust
• A dynamic, committed and professional staff
• Over 450 friendly and enthusiastic children
• Be committed to encouraging children to achieve high standards
• Be an excellent teacher
• Be organised and efficient with a sense of humour
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.