Temporary until the end of 20-21 academic year
(NQTs will be employed for a full year so they can complete their NQT year)
From November 2020 we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our friendly Church of England Primary School. Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply. Salary is within the MPS/UPS pay range but will be dependent on experience, in line with our pay policy.
The successful candidate will need to be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner who is creative and delivers highly effective and engaging lessons.
• Able to form positive relationships with the whole school community and work collaboratively with colleagues.
• Committed to raising standards and accelerating progress in English and Maths.
• Able to set very high expectations for all the pupils both academically and in their behaviour.
• Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Supportive of the belief that every child can and will succeed.
We can offer you:-
• Super children with a desire to learn
• A welcoming and friendly staff team
• A caring and supportive environment
• A clear professional development programme linked to improving outcomes for pupils
Unfortunately in the current circumstances there is not an opportunity to visit the school. Please do look at our school website and e-mail us with any questions you may have.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 7th October (5pm)
Interviews: Tuesday 13th October
The current arrangements for the interview process will be a physically distanced face-to-face interview with the recruitment panel. More details will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
Bramley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding children. We expect all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Bramley St Peter's Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.