KS1 Class Teacher
Peareswood Primary School is looking to recruit a KS1 Class Teacher from 1st January 2021. We welcome applications from teachers at any stage in their career who are looking for a new start in a happy, supportive and caring school. Applications from full-time and part-time applicants are welcomed.
We know and understand how incredibly hard our whole team works within our school, we work hard to support each other to make things as easy as possible, the well being of our staff is our top priority so that you can enjoy carrying out your role - teaching the next generation!
We are passionate about improving the quality of life chances for the people in our communities and believe that everyone has a champion within them. It is our passion to support all of our staff, through progression, development and care to empower them to reveal their champion within.
Will you be our next champion?
What you will need to succeed:
• QTS or relevant teaching qualification such as EYPS, QTLS and excellent knowledge and experience of teaching
• Passion and dedication to the profession
• Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
• High expectations for behaviour and learning
• An eagerness to try new and innovative ideas
• Understanding of whole child development
What you will get in return:
• The opportunity to join our network of professionals (and well being dogs)
• The opportunity make a real difference to lives of our children and their families
• The platform and safe space to be who you are and experiment, trial and embrace new opportunities
• Amazing, enthusiastic children
• Support from a network of colleagues and senior leaders
• Cross-Trust learning, development, moderation and support
• Cross-Trust celebration and events
• Excellent CPD opportunities delivered in house and from our external partners
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
• Free parking in our staff carpark
If you are interested joining us, apply today and we will do the rest.
Please contact Karys Eagle to arrange an informal tour and visit to our schools.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. References will be obtained prior to the post being confirmed.
Peareswood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.