KS1 Class Teacher required September 2021
Fixed Term Contract: September 2021-August 2022
Victoria Primary Academy is at an exciting point in its journey, with much in place for everything we need to bring the brilliant school to life. We are looking for a passionate, committed teacher to join our KS1 team and take advantage of the opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues to hone your craft and unleash your potential. We are fully committed to your professional development and welcome applications from newly or recently qualified teachers who have an ambition to be the best they can be.
We are passionate about offering the very best quality provision in all aspects of the school experience for our little people – because we simply believe they deserve nothing less. We have a strong desire to ensure that our children have everything that they need to become successful adults when they leave us. If you are passionate about improving the life chances of young people then this could be the right place.
If you are:
• A good teacher who has a thorough understanding of engaging children and eliciting their best.
• Passionate about the achievement of all children and doing ‘whatever it takes’ to secure pupil progress and outcomes.
• Enthusiastic about your role in a school environment which sees pupils at its heart.
• Committed to your own professional development
• A strong team player who enjoys collaboration with colleagues
…then we want to hear from you.
What can we offer?
• Fantastic kids who bring an abundance of potential
• A supportive, hardworking, dedicated, and fun team
• Passion, commitment, energy, enthusiasm
• Effective systems and supportive leadership
• Brilliant professional development opportunities
If this is a role which appeals to you – please get in touch to find out more about VPA and the opportunity which may well mark the start of a very fruitful career within Wellspring Academy Trust.
For any enquiries please contact Tina at the school t. connolly@ wellspringacademies. org. uk
Appointments are made subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure. The Victoria Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Ad closes: 18/03/2021 12 noon
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.