We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic KS1 teacher to join our school, which has been graded as ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted, with the report stating ‘Leaders want the absolute best for all pupils. Staff do not put a limit on what pupils can achieve. Pupils know this and work hard to make their teachers proud.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• excellent organisational skills
• good communication skills
• a commitment to raising achievement
• excellent behaviour management skills
• high expectations of our children’s potential
• flexibility and adaptability
• a resilient approach to challenging situations
• experience of child protection and safeguarding policy and practice
• a positive, problem-solving approach to challenge
• a warm and approachable personality
• the ability to work really well as part of a team
• a good sense of humour!
In return, we can offer you:
• excellent opportunities for professional development and leadership at all levels
• a supportive, creative and enthusiastic staff team
• a stimulating environment and ethos in which to develop and grow
• the opportunity to hone your professional skills in a happy, positive and motivated school
• a bright, modern, ordered, attractive environment in which to work
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was established in 2011 with a clear aim: to deliver outstanding school leadership to release every pupil’s full potential. All our principals and people passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for exceptional education. Recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, the Trust comprises 25 schools across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln and Sheffield.
For more information and an application pack, please contact the school office.
Visits are welcomed.
Applications Close: 12.30pm, Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27th May 2021
The L.E.A.D. Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks and other relevant employment checks.