Salary: Main Pay Range 1-4 (This post would not be suitable for NQT’s)
Contract: Fixed term maternity cover (0.4 position) to work on a Monday & Tuesday.
Applications Close: 12.00pm Monday 7th June 2021
St Denys is committed to ensuring that all children have access to a varied, challenging and inspiring education. We are always seeking new ways for our children to be successful and to thrive. We are a caring school, where pupils, staff and parents/carers are valued. The school was awarded an Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating in October 2019.
Pupils are happy and are kept safe at this inclusive school. The school’s ethos of, ‘each one of us is different, each one of us is special’, is evident. Pupils describe their school as, ‘fantastic, amazing and glorious!’
St Denys CE Infant School are looking for a teacher who is:
- Dedicated to the well-being, education, development, confidence and progress of the whole child.
- Good at communicating with children, their parents and carers, teachers and other adults in school.
- Positive, enthusiastic, forward thinking and have a dynamic mindset
- Able to excite, inspire and motivate pupils
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Open to new challenges
- Keen to undertake professional development and contribute new ideas
- Organised and have good inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal growth and enjoyment.
- Promote inclusive practises and support the development of pupils wellbeing
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with well-behaved and motivated pupils who are enthusiastic learners.
- The support of a fantastic team of committed, dedicated staff who are passionate about education and securing achievement for all pupils.
- An exciting prospect to make an outstanding contribution to our school.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 14th June 2021.
Please note that this vacancy is to cover maternity leave. We anticipate this to run until the 12th July 2022 but this may change. There is a possibility that the maternity cover contract may be terminated early should the permanent post holder wish to return to their role sooner than anticipated (appropriate notice would be given).
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please complete the Leicestershire County Council Application form including 2 referees (CV’s will not accepted). In addition, please submit a letter (no longer than 2 sides of A4) outlining your suitability for the role, carefully considering the requirements of the post. Please refer to the job description and person specification below for information regarding this.
St Denys C of E Infant School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its pupils. Appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and Identity check. References need to include your most recent employer and will be requested prior to interview. We are committed to equality of opportunity in employment and services.
St Denys C of E Infant School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its pupils. Appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and Identity check. References need to include your most recent employer and will be requested prior to Interview. We are committed to equality of opportunity in employment and services.