Would you like the opportunity to work in an innovative and friendly school, where well-being is at the heart of what we do, and colleagues, children and families work together in a caring community?
If so, then we are looking for the right person to cover a period of maternity leave on a fixed term 1 year contract.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• an excellent practitioner with an inclusive and creative teaching style
• enthusiastic about working in a provision-based learning environment
• sympathetic to and willing to support the ethos and values of Catholic Education
• able to work well as part of a team
• well organised and passionate about their work
We can offer you:
• a school which OFSTED rated as ‘outstanding’ in all areas
• happy and enthusiastic children
• supportive colleagues
• a commitment to your continuing professional development
• leadership which is committed to innovative teaching practices and reducing excessive teacher workload
• a full afternoon’s release from class for your PPA entitlement
• well-resourced classes in a beautiful school setting
St Peter's Catholic Primary School (Leatherhead) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.