Wheatfield Primary School, a UNICEF Rights Respecting School in Wokingham, Berkshire is seeking to appoint a Part Time 1 day (Friday's ONLY) KS1 Class teacher.
We are looking to appoint an energetic and aspirational teacher for one of our KS1 Classes. As an inspiring successful school with a focus on creative arts, we are seeking a talented professional who shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning.
Wheatfield Primary is a one-form entry, in Wokingham, Berkshire. We are located in an exceptionally well-resourced building, purpose built for children aged 4 to 11 years. We pride ourselves in being a small school where all children are known, valued and have their individual needs recognised and met.
We grow and learn together each year and our children are integral to the development of the school, its curriculum and the learning environment.
What we are looking for
• Shares our international minded rights respecting ethos
• Is dedicated to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Is committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice.
• Will work collaboratively with parents and carers, staff, other professionals, governors and the wider community.
• Will inspire children and staff to achieve beyond their expectations.
• Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the child with whom you are supporting.
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team.
Why work at Wheatfield Primary School
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction.
• Confident, enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning
• Excellent professional development opportunities personalised to support your career pathway.
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community.
• A supportive senior management team and our close network with Frogmore Junior School in Camberley and Windmill Primary School in Wokingham through our Executive Head Teacher.
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
• Career Opportunities
Salary: GLF Main Pay Range £25,714 to £36,961 depending on experience
Hours of work: Part Time
/ Friday's ONLY /one day a-week
Closing date for applications – 9 November 2020
Interview date – 13 November 2020
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school. To arrange an appointment, please call the school office on 0118-9896950
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.