KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
In Partnership to Educate, Nurture & Empower
Are you passionate about teaching in KS1 or KS2? Looking for a passionate and dedicated Academy Trust which genuinely invests and develops their staff? Then apply today to join Abbey Multi Academy Trust and work with fantastic teams within our primary academies as a Class Teacher.
The position will suit a teacher who is looking for a new challenge and is open to working in either Key Stages 1 or 2 at Holy Trinity CofE Academy. There would also be the opportunity for some leadership responsibility in the future for the right candidate.
We are looking for a commitment to a full time position. You will be:
• An inspirational teacher with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and wellbeing
• A highly motivated and hard-working person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of our primary academies
• A team-player who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues
• Someone who will support the Trust’s Christian ethos
What we can offer:
• Friendly, welcoming academies with a strong Christian ethos
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
• Supportive senior leadership that can identify development opportunities
• Excellent opportunity to work across our primary academies
Closing date: 17th May 2021
Interview date: week commencing 24th May 2021
See attached Application Pack for full details of role and how to apply
Abbey Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.