At Headley Park Primary School, we are looking for a passionate teacher who can teach across KS1 and KS2 to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Headey Park Primary School is a happy, dynamic and successful school with a strong sense of community. We offer a friendly and dedicated staff team, supportive parents and governors and absolutely delightful children who behave well and are eager to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- salary Main Scale point 1-4;
- a school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability;
- collaborative working within our school and the schools within our Trust;
- a dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn;
- onsite parking;
- a cycle scheme.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROVEN OUTSTANDING PRACTITIONER WHO:
- is a reflective practitioner and constantly seeks to adapt and improve;
- is aspirational and has very high expectations;
- has experience of successful teaching in KS2 and KS1;
- ability to work with a number of teacher across numerous classes;
- has excellent behaviour management strategies;
- a detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery;
- high standards of communication and interpersonal skills;
- the ability to work as a team;
- highly motivated and enthusiastic;
The post is part-time 19.5 hours, pattern to be agreed.
If you have any questions about the role or to find out more information, please contact the school office by email.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview on either the 9th or 10th December.
Headley Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.