Class Teacher KS1
We wish to recruit a full time KS1 teacher who would like to join our small team of dedicated staff. South Marston CE Primary School is a small village primary school located on the outskirts of Swindon. The school is made up of pre-school and four classes; YR/1, Y1/2, Y3/5, Y5/6, with 110 children on roll.
South Marston CE Primary School is part of the Diocese of Bristol Acadamies' Trust (DBAT) a growing group of schools that share common values as well as opportunities for CPD and best practice.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
* A team player
* Willing to go the extra mile
* Sensitive to the ethos and vision of a Church of England Primary School
* Able to make significant contribution to the wider life of our school
We can offer you:
* A supportive and happy team
* A commitment to your continuing professional development
* Opportunities to access CPD through the school and the Diocese of Bristol Academies' Trust
* A friendly school and wider community
* A commitment to well being and supporting a good work life balance
South Marston C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.