Vacancy for: KS1 or KS2 maternity cover class teacher.
Inner London main pay scale.
Required for September 2019.
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave. Applications are welcome from experienced teachers to join this friendly, popular, culturally diverse 2-form entry school. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a school with supportive leadership, a staff committed to their professional development, and wonderful, enthusiastic learners.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A commitment to making a difference to children’s futures.
• The curiosity to reflect on and develop their teaching practice.
• A collaborative attitude, who finds enjoyment in working with others.
We can offer you:
• A staff community whose vision is to ‘Enjoy, Educate, Embrace and Empower’ in every aspect of school life.
• A well-developed staff training programme.
• Children who are keen to learn and who obtain excellent results.
• Supportive parents, colleagues and governors.
If you are interested in what we offer, then this is your opportunity to join our friendly school.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by prior appointment.
We have a creative, enthusiastic team with a diverse school community who work in harmony together. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, as we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Closing date for applications : 1.00pm – 3rd June 2019
Interviews: 6th June 2019
(Shortlisting: 4th- 5th June 2019)
Dairy Meadow Primary & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.