Salary : Main/Upper Scale (dependent upon experience)
Contract : Part time 0.6 (job share) fixed term 1 year
Start Date : 1st September 2021
KEY STAGE 1/2 CLASS TEACHER (PART TIME JOB SHARE) FIXED TERM
Ivybridge Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic class teacher to join our team working as a job share partner with one of our experienced teachers.
We can offer:
* Welcoming colleagues committed to supporting you
* Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn.
* Bespoke professional development programmes, delivered by consultants within our network of local schools
* Frequent opportunities to network with teachers from other schools within our local partnership and to contribute to the further development of this partnership
* Opportunities to lead on school improvement in a school where your contributions are highly valued
We are looking for a teacher who:
* Can inspire and motivate children through creative and enthusiastic teaching
* Has high expectations of learning and teaching
* Works well as part of a supportive team
* Is caring and responsive to children’s needs
We are part of an established network of other local primary schools which provides a wide range of additional opportunities for both pupils and staff.
Ivybridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
Please complete the attached application form. CVs will not be considered
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact Mrs Jessica De Boissiere via the school office for further information.
LAST RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE Midday Thursday 20th May 2020
INTERVIEWS WILL BE ON Wednesday 26th May 2020
Ivybridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.