KS1 or KS2 Teacher required for September 2020
Inner London Pay Scale
NQTs welcome to apply
Our vision for all of our pupils is to Believe, Achieve and Succeed.
Gorringe Park Primary School is a successful, friendly and inclusive primary school. We seek to employ an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our KS1 or KS2 teaching team in September 2020.
We serve a culturally diverse community in Mitcham, Surrey. We were rated as ‘Good’ during our last OFSTED inspection in November 2017. We are a happy school where children enjoy learning and achieving in the context of a rich, vibrant, broad and balanced curriculum.
Our school needs you if you are a person with a true interest in all children and have a passion for enabling and empowering them to learn and achieve. You should be inspiring, motivated, organised and talented.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is committed to a child-led approach to teaching and learning
• Is innovative and creative in using a range of learning strategies to support the learning of all children across the curriculum
• Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
• Effectively secures high levels of achievement and emotional well-being for every child
• Is an approachable, empathetic team player who holds high expectations of themselves and others
• Is able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
We can offer you:
• Pupils who are curious, keen and enthusiastic to learn
• Committed, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who are open to new ideas and strive for excellence through continuous professional dialogue
• An ambitious and highly motivated senior leadership team
• An exciting and supportive working environment
• An inclusive, nurturing culture and an ethos that recognises the contribution of every member of the school community
Gorringe Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Scheme, confirmation of qualifications, experience checks and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment. Please contact the Office Manager, Kim Marshall.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th June 2020
Interviews: To be held week commencing 22nd June 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.