KS1 Leader (MPS + TLR2b (£4781)
Are you an exceptional teacher in KS1? Are you ready for a new challenge? We are recruiting for a full-time Key Stage One leader, either someone who has leadership experience or is aspiring to lead the Key Stage, but with substantial experience in Key Stage One.
Our “outstanding” school offers:
• A happy, dynamic and high-performing environment
• Children who have a thirst for learning
• A caring and nourishing Church of England School, where all are valued and cared for.
• Supportive colleagues committed to being at the forefront of educational practice
• Continuous and meaningful professional development
• A range of career development and leadership opportunities
We are more than happy for prospective candidates to visit and look forward to welcoming you, whilst respecting the school’s Covid-19 infection control measures. Please contact Allison Peach, School Business Manager to arrange this. Our website will give you a good flavour of the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure DBS check.
Please return all application forms via email or through ETeach. Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 20th May.
St Mary's and St Peter's CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.