Happy, Confident, Successful !
The governors, staff and children at Rolleston Primary School wish to appoint a full time KS1 teacher, to start as soon as possible after Christmas.
Our aim is that all those associated with Rolleston will be happy, confident and successful. If you are optimistic and passionate about working with young people we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a teacher who will:
• be a passionate classroom practitioner
• provide a happy, safe and nurturing environment;
• be determined to stretch the capability of all children;
• demonstrate a real desire to ensure all our children are engaged, excited and participate at all times.
• demonstrate skill and maturity via effective behaviour management strategies
• demonstrate a professional interest in developing philosophy for children across all key stages
In return we can offer:
• A positive and caring ethos;
• Challenge and opportunities for professional development;
• A fabulous school building with lots of space for both indoor and outdoor learning;
• A commitment to developing an exciting, creative and challenging curriculum.
• A well-resourced school, including good ICT facilities
• A strong and experienced staff team
• Support and encouragement for your continued CPD
The successful candidate will have a real opportunity to have a positive impact on the direction of our school.
Visits are strongly encouraged to arrange a visit to see the school and it's facilities, please contact the school office. If you are unable to attend a visit, more details about the school can be found on our school website.
The closing date for applications is 10am on Monday 17th of December ’18 and interviews will be held on Wednesday 19th of December 18.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
In line with our recruitment and safeguarding guidelines we will require a current DBS certificate and you must provide referees and be eligible to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.