KS1 Teacher Required
Year 1 or Year 2 Teacher
Start Date: September 2019
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract - 1 Year
Southgate, North London
This Lively School in Southgate is looking to appoint an exceptional KS1 teacher. The successful contender will clearly understand how children learn and how they can make progress.
What we are looking for:
• Has great expectations for themselves, staff, pupils and parents
• Has superb teaching and learning skills
• Is flexible and enthusiastic
• Embraces improvement positively and with passion
• A Team player
We can offer:
• A well-established school with new and innovative leadership
• Staff and students who are keen to succeed and be directed to a bright future
• Opportunities for career enhancement
• Hardworking pupils and welcoming staff
• A Great working environment
• First-rate resources
• Tremendous opportunities for professional development
Would you like to:
• Use your knowledge, aspiration and passion to inspire learning?
• Be challenged professionally to broaden your skills?
• Go that extra mile to ensure every child makes excellent progress?
Information about the school
Our School is a vibrant school with committed staff who strive to ensure the pupils achieve the very best they can at all times.
The School has benefited from many enhancements to the learning environment both indoors and around the school grounds.
Our vision of ‘Happy, Co-operative and Tenacious’ pupils supports everything we do and we pride ourselves on strong working partnerships with parents, governors and the community. The school is a two form entry Good Rated Primary School.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, reference checks and proof of right to work in the UK.
If you would like more information about the role or would like to Apply, please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01276 819 413 for further information.