Key Stage 1 Teacher – Hammersmith & Fulham Immediate 2019 Start - Long-term supply position
A large ‘Outstanding graded’ school based in Hammersmith & Fulham are currently looking for a Key Stage 1 teacher to join their inspirational team.
The Headteacher is very ambitious and has high expectations for the academic achievement of the pupils. The leadership team collectively have already led the school through a period of considerable and sustained improvement and so is therefore seeking an individual who will support this progression.
• Excellent classroom practice
• A proven track record of impact on teaching and learning
• Imagination and a flexible attitude
• High expectations of children
• A commitment to developing the whole child
• A good understanding of how to motivate children
• A commitment to a team approach to their work
• A commitment to their professional development
Person Specification – Key Stage 1 Teacher
This popular and dynamic school are looking for a Key Stage 1 Class Teacher who can be an exemplary role model for all pupils. You must hold UK QTS and be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practise to uphold the high standards of the school.
The school are looking for a teacher who can get stuck in to their new role and assist in raising achievement for the children. The school has very high standards and will not settle for a second best – and so the Headteacher is looking for exceptional teacher who is returning from teaching abroad or travelling. Strong NQT’s will also be considered.
About the school:
This is a rare opportunity to join a welcoming Primary school in Hammersmith & Fulham that serves a diverse community, it has a harmonious and happy atmosphere for it’s pupils and staff. The teachers are extremely supportive of one another and often share best practice.
As a teacher at any stage in your career, you will benefit from excellent CPD and advice from the supportive Headteacher and SLT on your journey to becoming an outstanding teacher.
The ideal candidate will:
- be passionate about creative teaching and learning
- inspire children and foster a love of learning
- be excellent communicators and possess interpersonal skills
- have a strong knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- be able to use a variety of learning mediums to deliver the content of the curriculum in a fun and understandable way
In return the school can offer:
- a commitment to CPD and leadership staff through both the school and partnership schools
- the opportunity to work in an innovative/forward thinking school
- be part of a dynamic and driven team of staff and leadership
If you would like to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call 01276674227 for further information.