Start Date: September 2020
The Governors are seeking a dynamic, engaging and effective teacher who has a history of raising standards and fostering excellent learning and achievement through great teaching.
A teacher who would like to join us to help further develop a strong and vibrant school community that reflects its faith tradition and promotes the moral, spiritual and emotional development of pupils alongside their intellectual, social, physical and cultural development are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
- strongly support our vision, value and faith ethos;
- be inspirational and enthusiastic teachers and be highly motivated, ambitious and innovative;
- have attained a high level of proficiency in the core professional standards of teaching,
- have strength in the teaching of phonics, reading, writing and maths;
- be analytical and able demonstrate significant impact on pupil learning in previous positions;
- have great leadership skills but also be effective team players;
- be committed to school improvement and to the development of teaching and learning
- have experience of curriculum leadership;
- be fully committed to safeguarding children;
- be positive & enthusiastic role models for our pupils.
If you believe in our values, want to help children to achieve highly and develop their spiritual and emotional well-being, please complete the online application form.
Compensation Range – To be discussed at interview
Due to the current ongoing lock down, interviews cannot be conducted on the school site. Interviews will be carried out via Google Meet, all candidates will be required to have a live video interview with the interview panel. We would highly advise you to familiarise yourself with Google Meet, ensure your device is compatible and try to arrange for the a quiet place while the interview takes place. We would understand if this is not possible due to the current situation, however at present we can only consider applicants who can fulfil the interview criteria.
Suffah Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.