KS1 Teacher required from January 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational teacher to join our small and nurturing team at Colebrook Infant Academy, teaching a Year 2 class. We are looking for a teacher who makes learning fun and who knows how to get the best out of their class.
You will have:
• A proven track record of excellence in teaching and learning
• An excellent understanding of the KS1 curriculum
• A caring and friendly personality
We can offer:
• Well behaved children who are eager to learn
• Supportive parents and governors
• A friendly and experienced team of teachers and teaching assistants
• Full time teaching assistant support
• A commitment to excellent CPD
• Support to achieve a good work/life balance
The successful candidate will be appointed on the Main Pay Scale depending on prior experience.
Applications are welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
Closing date: Tuesday 6th October 12.00
Interviews w/c 12th October 2020 Post start date: 4th January 2021
Visits to the school may be possible. Please phone the office to enquire about this.