Idris Davies School 3-18 is looking to recruit a KS1 Class Teacher from 4 January 2021. We welcome applications from new and experienced teachers to work in our happy, supportive and caring school.
The school is passionate about improving the quality of life chances for the children in our community and it is our belief that through development, progression and care, the staff working in the school, will empower our children to succeed.
The successful candidate will have:
• QTS or relevant teaching qualification
• Passion and dedication to the profession
• Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
• High expectation for behaviour and learning
• An engagement to try new and innovative ideas
• Understanding of whole child development
In return the successful candidate will have:
• The opportunity to join our team of professionals
• Amazing, enthusiastic children
• Excellent CPD opportunities
Completed applications forms together with a covering letter of application should be sent to:
Mrs Margaret England, School Business Manager
Idris Davies School 3-18 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.