Excalibur Academies Trust seeks an experienced KS1 Teacher to work at May Park Primary School
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Salary Range: M1-M6
Maternity Cover until May 2023 (or until the post holder returns)
We welcome applications from ambitious ECTs and experienced teachers with the following qualities:
- An excellent teacher who is reflective and always striving to improve and move forward.
- Drive, creative flair and the ability to deliver motivating and challenging lessons.
- High expectations of achievement, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Be enthusiastic, approachable and have an open and positive attitude.
- A commitment to the wider life of the school.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- A stimulating and exciting experience
- Friendly, happy and willing staff with a ‘can do’ positive ethos.
- Commitment towards your professional development including opportunities to work with other schools.
- Excellent resources, including IT and a spacious working environment
Closing date for applications: 8am on Monday 11th July 2022
Interview Date: Friday 15th July 2022
Excalibur Academies Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The Trust is proud to serve a diverse student and parent community. The aims of the Trust’s recruitment policy are to ensure that the best possible staff are recruited on the basis of their merits, abilities and suitability for the position; to ensure that all job applicants are considered equally and consistently; to ensure that no job applicant is treated unfairly on any grounds including race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or religious belief, sex or sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, disability or age; and to ensure that the School meets its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by carrying out all necessary pre-employment checks.
May Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.