Year 1 or 2 Teacher
London Borough of Hounslow
A ‘GOOD’ graded Primary School in Hounslow are in need of a qualified and experienced Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher for a January start 2020.
With a fantastic SLT at the helm, this KS1 Primary Teacher post is a fantastic opportunity for a primary teacher; who has passion, enthusiasm and an inventive approach.
Additional responsibility and scope for progression is on offer for the right person, with the school distinguished for their CPD and support. If you are actively looking for a new position/school mid-year, are relocating to London or possibly even returning from maternity leave…this could be the perfect role for you.
The successful candidate for this job will need to be responsible and confident in ensuring the effective teaching and learning of KS1 pupils. You must be committed to raising standards across the school and willing to work towards career progression as a successful member of the primary teaching team.
What is required:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Recent teaching experience in a school in the UK and flexibility with your working environments
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff
- Commitment and passion to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
- The pedagogy of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children including classroom organisation and learning strategies.
POSITION: KS1 Primary Teacher – Year 1 or 2
PERSON: Qualified Primary Teacher - Experienced Teachers required!
SCHOOL: Excellent 'Good’ grade School - 2 form entry - Creative & Inclusive
LOCATION: Located within the heart of Hounslow
START DATE: January 2020- Permanent contract
If you are interested in Applying please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for further information please call 01276 674 227.