The Meadows Primary School wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Classroom Teacher to join our happy and forward thinking school. This post is for maternity cover in our Year 1 class.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- An energetic and dynamic teacher who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- A positive and proactive individual who is able to work in partnership with parents, carers, staff, governors and the community
- A flexible, fun and energetic person to join our friendly team
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on Sunday, 23rd January, 2022
Interviews are likely to be held soon after
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack (and Candidate pack if relevant)
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. The Meadows Primary School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
The Meadows Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.