Full time, Permanent
MPS1-MPS6 (£23,720 - £35,008) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Fairlawn Primary School. We have two positions available; one in year 1 and one in year 2.
We are looking to appoint positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioners who want to make a real difference to children’s lives and are ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
- Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
- Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
- Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
- An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
- A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidates will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- A diverse and developing school with the strong support of dedicated governors and an active PTA (Parents and Teachers Association) in a thriving community.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Fairlawn Primary School then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: 5th March 2019 at 9:00
Interviews: Week commencing 11th March 2019
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge and respond to all applicants.
Fairlawn School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to
equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS
check is required for all staff.