Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher – Bromley
Pay depending on experience – Full-time – January Starts
eTeach is currently recruiting for passionate and dedicated Primary Teachers with specialism in Key Stage 1 (KS1) looking for work in the Bromley area. These roles would be for a January start and will be on a full-time basis. The roles will be temporary contracts too but there will be the possibility of these turning into permanent contracts for the right candidate.
The schools we work with range from Good to Outstanding in their Ofsted inspections and you will have a selection of a vast range of Primary schools from 1 form entry all the way up to 3-4 form entry. Naturally as there is such variety in the Primary schools we work with, the right fit will surely be there for you!
If you are a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking for your perfect school or an experienced teacher looking for a positive change, please feel free to apply below.
• Teaching the Primary UK curriculum, with focus on Key Stage 1 (KS1)
• Potential Planning and Marking responsibilities
• PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Must have previous experience teaching UK Primary KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum
• Have previous experience teaching in UK Primary schools to KS1
• Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Julie on 01276674227 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available.