KS2 Assistant Headteacher
Are you looking for the next step in your career, a new challenge and opportunity to widen the positive impact you have through strategic leadership and management?
We will consider full time and part time / job share applications as well as requests for flexible working. The most important thing to us, is that we find the right person for our children, team and community. You will be passionate about making a difference and share our belief in the importance of relationships and our core values of: respect, inclusion and growth. You will want to work in a large, diverse, urban primary school and understand the wonderful and unique opportunities and challenges this can bring.
What we can offer you?
• The opportunity to lead and have impact within a large and diverse primary school.
• A school committed to wellbeing of all staff - evidenced through our actions, provision, policies and systems.
• Regular dedicated leadership time, off-site, to support with your strategic work.
• Professional supervision and leadership coaching alongside weekly 1:1 meetings.
• Our children are the highlight of our school and there is something very special about them all.
• You won't have a class of your own but, as with all our SLT, you will teach the equivalent of 0.5 days a week.
• An incredibly supportive and effective governing body.
• A strong, committed and collaborative leadership team including senior and middle leaders with a distributed leadership model.
• An inclusive, warm and welcoming team of staff – from our teachers and TAs through to admin, premises, cleaning and lunch time staff.
• Parents / carers and wider community who are respectful, positive about school and from very diverse backgrounds.
You will find more information in the attached letter from our headteacher.
We look forward to welcoming an application from you.
Applications from previous candidates are welcome.
Chapel Street Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.