NQT Full time Permanent position
We are a popular expanding school due to increase to 420 on roll over the next few years. This expansion includes an exciting new building on our site.
We require one upper key stage 2 teacher who will offer our children a fun and exciting education.
• Love teaching upper key stage 2 pupils?
• Believe every child can?
• Set high expectations?
• Relish a challenge?
• Have a good understanding of a range of special needs?
• Passionate about teaching the whole child?
• Highly organised and prepared to go the extra mile?
• Prepared to teach anywhere in KS2?
• A team player?
• Willing to uphold the Christian ethos of our school?
If so you may be the person we are looking for.
We offer a highly supportive creative atmosphere where you are encouraged to develop professionally and move forward in your career. We expect our expansion to allow for staff to be able to develop leadership roles in a number of areas.
Visits are encouraged, please phone the school office on 01761-432101 to book your visit.
Closing date Tuesday 18th June 2019.
Interviews will take place on Monday 24th June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.