'Aspire and Endeavour to Achieve our Personal Best'
‘Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day’
Currently we are a large, friendly and vibrant multi-cultural 3/4 form entry primary school (with over 700 children on roll) and part of The Park Federation Academy Trust.
KS2 Teacher – Year 5: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: TMS (All grades welcome to apply)
Start Date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a primary school rated as GOOD by Ofsted (2018)
James Elliman Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professionals, who have high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and are committed to improving the lives of our children.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher in Key Stage 2. The person appointed will:
- Have experience, genuine enthusiasm and commitment for working with children of all abilities to raise standards and challenge our pupils to be the best they can.
- Be a good/outstanding classroom teacher and highly proficient in all aspects of the professional standards.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 2.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Have high expectations of yourself and the children you work with.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
- Will be resilient and have a good sense of humour.
For the right candidate, we will offer:-
- Extensive support and CPD.
- The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust.
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team.
- Highly motivated leaders with a relentless focus to raise pupils’ achievement.
- A dedicated Governing Body.
- Supportive parents/carers and children who are keen to learn.
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application.
Please visit our website for further information.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th January 2020
All successful candidates must have satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance. Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in line with the schools policies and procedures.
James Elliman Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.