KS2 CLASS TEACHER
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale
Salary Band: £24,372 - £40,490 FTE
Location: St Mary & All Saints C of E Primary School
Contract Type: All Year Round
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing Date: 9th February 2020
Interview Date: tbc
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Start: April 2020
- Are you a qualified teacher with a passion for developing children’s knowledge; opening doors to their academic and social capabilities?
- Are you innovative, creative and forward thinking; with the desire to expand and progress in your own continued professional development?
- Would you like to become part of something big? A part of an expanding group of leading education professionals with the same agenda to better the education of primary aged children in the South East of England?
Yes? Read on...
Now is an exciting time to join St Mary All Saints School.
We are a school that cares about nurturing. We encourage our pupils to develop early life skills and unlock their full academic potential under an excellent, structured curriculum plan. Our aim is to invest in the professional development of our staff, whether you have just started out in education as support staff to being a fully-fledged, valued and highly experienced Teacher!
We have inspirational school leaders who support and encourage you to be all that you can be as a teacher with access to the Swindon Teaching School for continued development courses all the way up to leadership.
You could be part of a developing hub of schools within a growing Multi Academy Trust which is moving from strength to strength. The White Horse Federation provides you with access to a network of like-minded professionals across five neighbouring geographical counties, all within approx. 40min drive
We are looking for a positive, driven and inspirational teacher to join our team at St Mary All Saints School and we will give you access to:
- An attractive working environment with excellent facilities and supportive families;
- A committed, hardworking and supportive team;
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school;
- Well-resourced classrooms;
- A group of children with a passion for learning;
- Varied links and involvement with the local community;
- Fantastic CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme;
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
The Principal warmly encourages visits to the school and is happy to discuss the opportunities available. Please do come and meet some of the staff and our children to see for yourself. Please contact 0118-901-5545 to make an appointment.
More information about the school can be found on our school website.
Work/life balance for all our employees is important to us and so we believe you should be rewarded. As a White Horse Federation employee you will have access to benefits listed below.
Some benefits are accessible by all staff irrespective of their contract type (T). Some are only eligible to permanent (P) employees following a successful probation period as noted:
- Car Purchase scheme (P)
- Reward Gateway discounts (P&T)
- Cashback healthcare plan (P)
- Discounted gym membership scheme (P&T)
- Hire purchase Cycle to Work scheme (P)
- Free and confidential advice, information and counselling service (P&T)
- Excellent Pension scheme (P&T)
Why work with us?
The White Horse Federation (TWHF) is a not-for-profit multi-academy trust that supports and sponsors many primary, secondary and special schools across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Swindon, Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
Its shared vision for excellence through partnership means it is also committed to keeping the best of what makes a local school great – in other words, the type of schools where TWHF colleagues would be proud to send their own children.
TWHF combines a relentless drive for academic excellence with a shared moral purpose and shared values, while ensuring that fun and happiness are a key attribute of each of its schools. TWHF believes that partnership-working with its schools, pupils and their parents, as well as the wider community, helps creates the best possible outcomes for all children.
TWHF empowers its colleagues through support, training and career opportunities to recruit and retain outstanding staff who are leaders in their field. That way TWHF can ensure that every student achieves their full potential, regardless of background, culture, heritage or ability.
The White Horse Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this position you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview.
Saint Mary & All Saints C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau check before the appointment is confirmed