We are looking to appoint an experienced KS2 teacher to join our friendly and enthusiastic staff team to start in either April or September 2020.
We are a large, popular primary school in the heart of Shepperton Village, a short walk from the River Thames and direct train line into London Waterloo.
If you care deeply about supporting children to grow into unique, confident and compassionate individuals then come and meet us so we can tell you more about our school.
We are looking for: -
- An experienced teacher
- A commitment to making learning fun
- A range of interests and specialist skills to complement our extensive and creative curriculum
- Reflective learners willing to work collaboratively with others
We offer: -
- A friendly welcome and hugely supportive team
- An extremely successful school where children come first
- Opportunities to lead and contribute to school improvement and sustaining the highest standards
- Individually designed professional development plans with access to London and Surrey schools support networks
To find out more about our curriculum and achievement visit our website.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Joanne Orchard in the school office, for available dates and times.
- Start Date: April/September 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Key Stage: KS2
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: Thursday 5th March 2020, 12 noon
- Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 9th March 2020
Safer Recruitment Statement
St. Nicholas C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory written references, qualifications check, and Disclosure and Barred Service Enhanced Certificate.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references and a Disclosure and Barred Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate.