KS2 Class Teacher - NQTs welcome to apply - Godolphin Grows Success!
The Godolphin Junior Academy, Berkshire is seeking to appoint a full time, permanent KS2 Class Teacher to join our talented team in September 2020. We will consider experienced class teachers and NQTs.
Salary: Fringe Area - MPS or UPS dependent on experience (MPS1 & MPS3 £500+ higher than national)
The Godolphin Junior Academy is part of the highly successful, primary focused Park Federation Academy Trust.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
The ideal candidate will have a commitment to:
- Providing high quality teaching and learning
- Have high expectations for both achievement and behaviour
- Delivering inclusive practice and ensuring success for all pupils
- Contributing to a strong, effective Year Group and School team
- Team building and partnership with the whole school community
- Furthering their own professional knowledge and skills
- A flexible, creative and innovative approach
- Showing motivation, energy, resilience and a good sense of humour.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a forward thinking school with children at the heart of whatever we do
- Happy, capable and very well behaved children with supportive families
- Opportunities for high quality CPD at all levels within the academy and beyond
- Opportunities to network with other schools within the Multi-Academy Trust and beyond
- A broad and exciting curriculum
- Staff who are enthusiastic and dedicated to achieve success for every child
- The support of an excellent partner teacher and team
- A strong learning culture with a growth mindset attitude
- A strong ethos of nurture, support and well-being for all
We welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application. To arrange a mutually convenient time please telephone Mrs Claudia Balague on 01753-521481
If you are interested and would like further information, then please contact Jo Gardner (see downloadable documents for contact details).
CLOSING DATE: Friday 6th March 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share its commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure including child barred list check, qualifications and reference checks.