One KS2 teacher – April 2020 (3 days a week, Wednesday to Friday) on an initially temporary contract.
We are looking for an excellent part-time class teacher to teach Year 4 in our highly successful school. Commitment, professionalism and the highest expectations of yourself and our children are pre -requisites for this post. In return, we will offer a happy, fun and friendly work environment with ever growing opportunities for CPD.
You will need to demonstrate:
• A proven record of delivering high-quality teaching and learning and specialist knowledge about how children learn
• Commitment to achieving every child’s potential
• Passion about shaping and delivering a balanced, innovative and creative curriculum
• Commitment to advancing equality of opportunity and a culture that celebrates diversity
• Inspiration and creativity to develop learning for all members of our community
• Empathy, determination and a sense of humour
We can offer you:
• Happy, confident pupils who enjoy being at school. “Pupils demonstrate positive attitudes to learning. They are happy and enjoy coming to school. (Ofsted, January 2017)
• A professional team of hardworking and supportive staff
• Strong and effective links with committed parents / carers and local community
• A supportive and experienced Governing Body and leadership team
• A commitment to continuing professional development
Please state curricular strengths.
To apply for this Job, please download and complete the application form. Once complete, email to school
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
‘We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds’
A warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to visit the school, please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th March – 12.00pm
Shortlisting: Wednesday 18th March
Selection Process: Wednesday 25th March
Wednesday 4th March – 11am
Thursday 5th March – 4pm
Thursday 12th March – 11 am
Weetwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.