Class Teacher Key Stage Two – St Thomas of
nterbury Catholic Primary School
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School requires a Full-time permanent Key Stage Two
Employer: St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: MPS (NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply). Number on roll: 253
Contract: Full time, permanent.
The Governing Body of our happy and successful school wish to appoint an excellent and inspiring teacher to join our warm, caring and dedicated team.
We are looking for an excellent class teacher who:
• Is committed to embracing and enhancing the ethos of our Catholic School.
• Has high expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils.
• Works well as part of a team, to inspire and support others. We can offer:
• Wonderful, well-behaved polite children.
• A warm, friendly and happy environment.
• Support from a dedicated team including experienced and effective leaders.
• Ongoing CPD.
To arrange a visit please contact our Office Manager Julie Keohane on, 01634-234677.
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and proof of right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 4.00pm Tuesday 21st April 2020.
St Thomas of Canterbury RC Primary School is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.