We wish to recruit an enthusiastic, passionate and committed classroom teacher to join our team. We are a 7FE Junior School, set in extensive grounds, which also benefits from having two SEND Centres (Physical Disability and Moderate Learning Difficulties)
* Delivering teaching and learning on whole-class basis.
* Supporting and meeting the needs of a range of learners.
* Creating and maintained a child-centred learning environment.
* Delivering the National Curriculum in line with school and local policy.
* Preparing, planning and assessing lessons to meet the learning objectives.
* Fulfilling the duties as laid out in the National Teachers Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD) and meeting Teachers Standards (UK QTS).
We can offer:
• Well behaved, polite, hardworking and motivated pupils
• A successful, capable Leadership Team.
• A very effective Governing Body.
• Exciting Professional Development opportunities.
• A well-resourced learning environment.
Skills and Experience required:
* UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
* Previous whole-class teaching experience.
* Experienced or newly qualified teachers are invited to apply.
We have a wealth of experience at successfully supporting NQTs through their Induction Year.
Application forms are available from the school website listed below. Please return completed forms by the application closing date of midday on Friday 3rd July 2020, with interviews being held after this date.
Hounslow Heath Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please view our website for further information about our school.
Start Date: 01.09.20
Salary: Outer London Pay Spine £28,355 - £40,035 p.a.
Contract: Full Time and Permanent Contract
First advertised: 03.06.2020
Deadline for applications: 03.07.2020
NQTs Considered: Yes
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all staff to share in this commitment. The post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Applications to the Disclosure and Barring Service.