KS2 Class Teacher
Start Date: 1st January 2021
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract type: Fixed term (covering maternity leave)
Hours: 2.5 days (Monday to Wednesday)
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd October
Interview date: Wednesday 7th October
Bitham Brook is a popular school with high expectations for its wonderful pupils. We aim to make learning engaging and purposeful through carefully structured and insightful teaching. We have a very welcoming school community with supportive parents and a caring staff team.
We are looking for a high quality teacher who:
- Can deliver interesting lessons that are focused enabling all children to progress through our curriculum
- Knows how to assess pupils’ understanding and adapt their teaching accordingly
- Has drive, enthusiasm and a passion for teaching
- Ideally has experience of teaching upper KS2
We can offer you:
- A strong and supportive staff team
- An opportunity to teach a lovely, well-behaved class
- A weekly opportunity to plan with an experienced team of staff in your year group
- The opportunity to be part of a learning community and develop your career
Visits to the school prior to submitting your application are encouraged. This post is not suitable for NQT.
To arrange a visit, please contact Claire Clift in our school office.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Bitham Brook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.